People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
A crazy mixed up world in American politics -- Who can really tell left from right these days?
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 at 08:52 AM
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
- Hillary is definitely running for president says Maureen Dowd in her NY Times column - Urges Clinton to leave her troubling dark side behind for her 2016 run
- Is Senator Marco Rubio now trying to kill immigration reform after first supporting it? - Latest objections could mean he has turned rail on achieving immigration breakthrough
“What if I told you that the financial crisis WASN’T an accident . . .
“That it was all a part of an elaborate scheme between Wall Street, Washington, and too-big-to-fail conglomerates in order to protect their fortunes while making American citizens accountable for their mistakes . . .
“And what if I HAVE PROOF that the last four years of economic hardship is only the beginning of what experts are calling The Final Turning.
“Newt Gingrich, Lou Dobbs, Larry Kudlow, John Bolton, Dick Morris, and other champions of freedom have united together to reveal the truth about what happened behind closed doors on Sept. 18, 2008 . . . and how we are in for at least 15 more “years of financial reckoning.
“Hear their testimony, see the evidence, and prepare for the UNTHINKABLE.”
What is amazing to me is that I was sure it was some left wing organization until I got to the names at the very end.
In fact is it is from the publisher of the right wing Newsmax magazine.
Amazing isn’t it that left and right are sounding so similar these days?
The attacks on Mitt Romney during the election from Republicans such as Texas governor Rick Perry were on him being a Wall Street capitalist vulture who preyed on damaged companies.
It is a crazy mixed up world out there where right is left and left is right or so it seems.
Now all we need is a Democrat attacking Obama from the left and the circle will be complete.
Denis Kucinich anyone?
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Elderly Irishman decribes being kept in servitude for six years by Irish Travellers gang...
- Travel chaos across Ireland as bus drivers go ahead with strike action...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Irish Travellers jailed for 13 years in the UK for forcing vulnerable men to work as 'slav...
- Enda Kenny, not the Catholic Church, speaks...
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be...
- Irish ‘Mick’ fighter pilot was one of the...
- Nigerian migrants send $653 million a year...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- The top 100 Irish last names explained
- Award winning Irish documentary ‘Men at Lunch’.
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Irish people in UK 'less likely to identify...