People and Politicsby Patrick Roberts
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
- GOP overplays its hand and Harry Reid pounces
She has some cheek, given that Palin is a failed Catholic herself, having given up on the religion of her Irish forefathers and encompassed one of those hip born-again evangelical identities-- you know the ones where Jesus appears in your rear view mirror and converts you.
Palin attacks Kennedy for his 1960 campaign remark that "I am not the Catholic candidate for president.I am the Democratic Party's candidate for president who also happens to be Catholic."
So Bill O'Reilly diagnoses the Irish financial meltdown in his weekly column.
It is a classic right-wing analysis of what allegedly happened.
This is funny stuff if it wasn't so sad.Thanks to Newswhip.ie for pointing it out and Daily Motion.com for creating it
Sarah Palin's new book "America By Heart" makes disgraceful allegations about President Obama calling him an America hater and a racist.
She claims Obama is ashamed of being American "I think ordinary Americans are tired of Obama's global apology tour and of hearing about what a weak country America is from left-wing professors and journalists," Palin says.
"Hunt for Jobs Sends the Irish Abroad Again" is the headline, just the latest in a series of Celtic Tiger dismantling articles that have been in the U.S. media in recent weeks.
The main focus is Antoinete Shields, who once employed 26 people in her construction company and now cannot even give work to her son who is on his way overseas.
He told BBC News today that he believed “things will come to head in the next 24 hours”.
He said that he was “extremely concerned” that Ireland would literally run out of money.
Cardinal Sean O’Malley of Boston, has been slammed by the spokeswoman of an abuse victims group for his celebration of Mass in Dublin yesterday with two bishops named in the Murphy child abuse report.
O'Malley is in Dublin as part of a Vatican mission to examine how the post-sex abuse church is enforcing new guidelines.
The Murphy report was deeply critical of how the Dublin archdiocese handled the abuse issue
He has revealed himself as anti-Semitic, a charge taken up by the Jewish anti-defamation league who have strongly challenged him on recent comments about George Soros.
Soros survived the Holocaust after his father bribed an agricultural official in his native Hungary to pass him off as a relative of his when Soros was 14.
Foley made the announcement during a press conference today.
He lost in the end by less than 6,000 votes out of 1 million cast and had disputed the results up until the last minute.
In a front page story on Monday "The New York Times" is reporting that Ireland’s debt woes have “stoked fear that it might even need to follow Greece and request a bailout from the European Union and the International Monetary Fund.”
Such a move could "do lasting damage to Ireland’s credit standing.” The Times says.
Over at Fox News they must be laughing all the way to the bank.
Rupert Murdoch and News International made it crystal clear when they backed conservative groups with over a $ 1 million donation that they were putting their money where their mouth was.
One of the recent stories calls Obama deeply racist names and sneers at an African American man kneeling as Obama's entourage leaves a public meeting (above)
On the site a series of anti-black stories are published with lurid details about alleged incidents involving blacks.
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...