People and Politicsby Patrick Roberts
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Despite all the negative press and the furor over abortion and Medicare the presidential race is still Mitt Romney’s to lose.
The latest national polls are all within the margin of error and while Romney is behind in most of them a good convention and a good debate performance should certainly see him elected.
The Irish Times reported today that Irish leader Enda Kenny had made clear that Michael Collins would have supported the government’s economic policies—i.e. paying back billions in loans given to rotten banks by European banks.
The Times stated, “Mr. Kenny told the 90th annual Béal na mBláth commemoration he was certain Collins would have approved of the restructuring program embarked upon by the Government to regain economic sovereignty.”
Mitt Romney’s Mormon faith teaches that Jesus visited Missouri between his death and resurrection and that the Garden of Eden is located there.
Pretty bizarre don’t you think but the next occupant of the White House will hold it as a tenet of his faith.
So Chelsea Clinton is thinking about running for office according to a Vogue magazine exclusive.
I predicted this last year and I’m glad to have been proven right.
She will prove to be a natural, more Bill flair than Hillary head down but with her mother’s incredible work ethic
Olympic winner Katie Taylor was wrong to bring religion into sports - Saying God ensured she’d win her gold medal is just plain wrong
Right after Katie Taylor’s victory she was interviewed on RTE, Ireland’s national television station. She took her first few minutes of the interview to thank the Lord and Jesus Christ her Savior for her victory.
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas