People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Donald Trump hosted debate will lead to a very bad hair day for GOP
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 at 04:05 PM
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
- Obama relative gets personal special deal on immigration in Boston court
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis' legacy, says Irish theologian
- My top ten Thanksgiving turkeys for 2013
- Was Tony Blair cuckolding the “Dirty Digger” magnate Rupert Murdoch?
Amazingly, front runner Newt Gingrich has stated that he will take part.
Mitt Romney and Ron Paul have mercifully declined so far.
If it is a circus you want who better to provide one better than The Donald.
In the aftermath of the Herman Cain debacle the question is how weird and wacky the Republican contest can get.
More news on US politics from IrishCentral
Irish town name deemed to be offensive by Facebook
US Irish targeted in British tabloid phone hacking probe
Cain was leading a few weeks back, now he's pursued by a bunch of women claiming affairs who have driven him from the race.
There may be more madness to come
With Donald Trump as carnival barker anything can happen.
This is a man with the biggest ego in America and he will clearly hog the microphone and is deluded enough to think if he gives a bravura performance he might get to run for president.
Not even Newt Gingrich comes close to this guy on the ego stage.
He is only offering to host because he will do anything to hog the limelight.
If the others accept the GOP will have a very bad hair day indeed.
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Irish trafficker of rhino horns pleads guilty in New York...
- Your Voice, Your View: Have your say about IrishCentral's redesign...
- Irish Traveller family charged with kidnap and slavery over thirteen years ...
- Irish traveler charged over New York rhino horn sale...
- Irish puppy farm now a favorite destination for Hollywood A-listers...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready...
- Top ten negative terms used to describe Irish...