People and Politics by Patrick Roberts
Donald Trump hosted debate will lead to a very bad hair day for GOP
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2011 at 04:05 PM
- Anti-Catholic rant against Notre Dame is nothing new for the Fighting Irish to face - Ohio State president slammed for “those damn Catholics” comments is latest in long line
- Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving to Democrats - Latest delusion about running for president continues the madness
- No U.S Ambassador to Ireland in place until September at least say insiders - No envoy in Dublin for Barack and Michelle Obama trip to Ireland in June
- Sen. Marco Rubio support now makes certain immigration bill will pass Senate - Bipartisan immigration reform now has an excellent chance of becoming law - VIDEO
- Senator Chris Murphy, a political star is born over N.R.A. and gun issue - NY Times’ Maureen Dowd hails a new voice in the battle against more guns
Amazingly, front runner Newt Gingrich has stated that he will take part.
Mitt Romney and Ron Paul have mercifully declined so far.
If it is a circus you want who better to provide one better than The Donald.
In the aftermath of the Herman Cain debacle the question is how weird and wacky the Republican contest can get.
More news on US politics from IrishCentral
Irish town name deemed to be offensive by Facebook
US Irish targeted in British tabloid phone hacking probe
Cain was leading a few weeks back, now he's pursued by a bunch of women claiming affairs who have driven him from the race.
There may be more madness to come
With Donald Trump as carnival barker anything can happen.
This is a man with the biggest ego in America and he will clearly hog the microphone and is deluded enough to think if he gives a bravura performance he might get to run for president.
Not even Newt Gingrich comes close to this guy on the ego stage.
He is only offering to host because he will do anything to hog the limelight.
If the others accept the GOP will have a very bad hair day indeed.
the Latest #IRISHTRAVEL
- Two Irish chefs launch new All-Ireland Culinary tours business...
- Irish restaurant critic Ross Golden-Bannon launches pop-up artisan eatery...
- "First Woman Bishop" elected as one of Ireland's four main church leaders - VIDEO...
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business...
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Irish kids receive almost $700 in Holy Communio
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.
- The Irish are known for being friendly to...