Irish Media Nationby John Lee
- "New York Paddy" Peter Quinn explores history and mystery of the trilogy (VIDEO)
- Tanaiste dives Into the Tweetstream with open-ended live Twitter chat in NYC
- Mutant ninja Irish dancers Fusion Fighters duel in video game
- Electronic pulse propels video love letter to Dublin (VIDEO)
- Ireland back on leader board with a 'Top Ten' ranking on the Global Innovation Index 2013 - VIDEO
The seventh most visited website in Ireland, Linkedin has over 200 million members in over 200 countries, over 2.6 million company pages and about two new members joining every second.
And it has Groups, lots of Groups, about 1.6 million online gatherings of people, usually with something professional in common where members share news, tips, links, questions and comments. Many groups are focused on a particular a country, or made up of people with ties to that country, such as Ireland and the Irish worldwide.