Irish Media Nationby John Lee
- YouTube previews "new" sport set for Dublin kick-off - VIDEO
- Shadowy ninjas of Irish dance, Fusion Fighters set to debut March 17 (VIDEO)
- No shortage of ways to be Linkedin to Ireland and the Irish worldwide
- Emigration and immigration: comings and goings of the Irish...and everyone else
- Looking for White Christmas in NYC (VIDEO)
"Makeup!…and lots of it!"
Made a brief but intense visit to CNN back in February to appear live on its weekly feature, "The 30 Second Pitch."
The idea is to give people "exploring career options" in today's "challenging job market" an opportunity to go national with that jobseeker staple, the elevator speech, the nearly twitter-sized piece of oratory used when you only have a few moments to state your case. I also saw "The Pitch" as a chance to promote my consulting work and to, hopefully, showcase spokesperson abilities…
You and I are both media experts. Here we are together on IrishCentral.com, we surf the web, have at least tried social media, and read newspapers, magazines, books (in print or online.) We ingest TV, radio, movies, music, photography, advertising, design, marketing messages, maybe computer games, consuming more media than anyone in history, though that’s a record we’ll break by tomorrow.