Irish Media Nationby John Lee
- Fox New York sports anchor Duke Castiglione gives Gaelic football a try with the Manhattan Gaels - VIDEO
- YouTube previews "new" sport set for Dublin kick-off - VIDEO
- Shadowy ninjas of Irish dance, Fusion Fighters set to debut March 17 (VIDEO)
- No shortage of ways to be Linkedin to Ireland and the Irish worldwide
- Emigration and immigration: comings and goings of the Irish...and everyone else
“to aid and promote instant public recognition” a good logo can quickly communicate brand, image, backstory, aspirations and propaganda.
A new Irish logo is about to go prime time and you can help decide which of the four prototypes will become the official logo for Ireland’s European Union (EU) Presidency during the first six months of 2013
While economic storm clouds were joining all the other clouds that typically gather over Ireland, the government decided to increase the flow of its greatest export to its most significant market. Lacking much in the way of currently accessible oil reserves, rare earths, precious metals, athletic shoe factories or excessive amber waves of grain, the government placed a $5.2 million bet on something hard to quantify -- culture -- in an initiative called "Imagine Ireland, A Year of Irish Arts in America 2011," which is now drawing to a close with a flourish.