Administration says war on terror is over? Signs say no
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 07:19 PM
- Assault on our free press could make America no better than a banana republic
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
All of America heaved a great sigh of relief....Finally peace in our time, thanks to the efforts of President Obama.
Yet that short lived sense of peace was shattered when White House spokesman Jay Carney warned there is increased security precautions due to the fact we are close to the one year anniversary of the killing of Osama Bin Laden.
Security experts are nervous. Their sources say master bomb maker Ibrahim Hassan al-Asiri has re surfaced after being thought dead in a drone strike that killed terror master mind Anwar al-Awlaki. Al-Asiri is the same bomb maker who invented the underwear bomb and various parcel bombs. They say there are indications that elements of Al Qaeda are looking for some payback in a spectacular manner. The word is that the soft target of preference will be American civilians.
To further dispel our short lived sense of security, Iran announced it was building an army of computer hackers to attack American infrastructure. Attacks would include knocking out our power grid, disabling our water supplies and causing great havoc to anything that computers have control over, which is just about everything these days. I call this terrorism.
There seems to be no let up in the Iranians feverish quest to obtain the material necessary to construct a "peaceful" nuclear program. Iran is the chief sponsor of terror in the world and there is little doubt in many security experts opinion that a nuclear armed Iran would be a real threat to world stability.
In the homegrown domestic front according to reports, the Occupy movement announced a new spring offensive to kick off the "occupy" season. There were reports that on May 1, they would team up with labor movements to shut down the Golden Gate Bridge. Although the shutdown didn't materialize due to heavy police presence, other occupy movements caused disruptions throughout the country.
This war against us is far from over, no matter what the government may decree.
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...