The Left Has no Respect for Traditional Values
- Assault on our free press could make America no better than a banana republic
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
During this most holy of times for Christianity, when many are thoughtful and reverent of the true meaning of Easter, the left seems bent on insulting Christians all over the world with utter disrespect for their beliefs.
The not so subtle assault on traditions can be seen by the use of "Spring Spheres" in lieu of Easter Eggs, to Lady Gagas just released song titled "Judas", to "hunky Jesus" contests.
Gagas song is filled with lyrics that would make it repugnant to anyone of Christian belief. But doubly offensive when it is released at this most holy time of year.
Some excerpts from her song:
"I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel / But I'm still in love with Judas, baby." "Jesus is my virtue," but "Judas is the demon that I cling to." "In the most biblical sense, I am beyond repentance / Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind."
According to Brent Bozell of Media research center: "The Borgias," the new Showtime miniseries that dwells playfully on an adulterous, murderous pope" can be shown. Yet by contrast, Showtime had too much reverence for the Kennedy family, the darlings of the left, to accept the miniseries "The Kennedys." New York Times TV critic Alessandra Stanley joked, "Fortunately for Showtime, there don't seem to be any thin-skinned Borgia descendants with powerful friends who can lobby network executives."
From Lady Gaga, to Hollywood, to San Francisco, where the drag queens known as "Sisters of Perpetual Motion" will hold a "Hunky Jesus" contest on Easter, there is an assault on family/Christian values going on.
Interesting though that these "avante garde" artists, can mock Christianity without fear of repercussion. We have yet to see a movie,video, song, or contest from any of them that mocks the Muslim religion during one of their holiest of holy events. Will we be seeing a "Hunky Mohammed" contest around Ramadan time? I doubt it.
This just in from the Huffungton Post: Andres Serrano's Controversial Photograph 'Piss Christ' has been destroyed by "vandals" while on display in France. The controversial artist and hero of the left wasn't available for comment
15 - 56 | See all comments
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...