Patriotic Arizona strikes back at the Federal government over illegal immigration.
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
- Time to re think Islamic terrorism - It’s a war stupid
It's a sad day when a state has to sue the federal government in order to enforce the nations immigration laws. Arizonans have had it with the federal government telling them they have it all under control. Arizona is a main conduit for illegal drug smuggling and illegal aliens into our country. Peaceful neighborhoods find kidnap houses springing up in their midst. Ranchers are inundated with illegal trespassers who, if confronted can sue for harassment by immigration attorneys and some ranchers have been shot. The world is upside down in Arizona.
At a news conference in Phoenix, Governor Brewer said Arizona would counter sue the federal government for the right to police its border with Mexico. She called border security "by far the No. 1 issue" in Arizona. "Our citizens have lived with this dark cloud for too long," the Governor said. "It's time for the federal government to do its job and secure the border."
"Illegal immigration is costing us a billion dollars a year to maintain the level we're at, and the federal government sits by and does nothing," she said. "It's the federal government's responsibility to protect the public safety, health and welfare of the people of this country.
"Arizona did not ask for this fight with the federal government," Brewer said. "But now that we are in it, Arizona will not rest until our border is secured and federal immigration laws are enforced.". With grassroots support & donations from all over the U.S. Brewer says no taxpayer money will be spent on the court fight.
The Chief of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano has repeatedly said our borders are secure. However the boots on the ground in Arizona have a far different view. Local and state law enforcement/ government officials say the borders are as porous as a sieve under the feds policy, drugs and illegals come across at will.
We are either going to be a nation with borders and laws, or sink into being a hazy lawless territory where citizenship means nothing. Enough of the factions who are allowing us to be drowned in illegal immigration in exchange for cheap workers and assured democrat votes. Put the American citizens first: secure our borders and enforce the laws that are on the books.
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...
- New York GAA report: Easy pickings for Long Island Gaels versus Sligo...