Murray Energy, the canary in the mineshaft for America and its source of power
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 at 02:17 PM
- Assault on our free press could make America no better than a banana republic
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
Robert Murray, CEO of Murray Energy, Americas largest privately owned coal company, has been a strong and articulate defender of his industry.
Murray has over 3,000 employees and their families, who depend on his leadership and good judgment for their livelihoods. Countless thousands of other jobs depend on support industries that rely on the shipping, handling and processing of what he produces……Millions of Americans depend on Murray Energy to light and heat their homes for a modest price.
Mr. Murray is a frequent guest on television shows who seek him out for his business acumen & expertise on what it takes to keep Americas economic engine fueled.…. he has never shied away from speaking his mind.
Mr. Murray and I have been communicating over the future of America’s energy industry and what can be done to keep America’s energy prices affordable.
I was taken by surprise when Mr. Murray sent me an email with an excerpt from his private staff meeting held yesterday. What I read within alarmed me, because he is a strong, steady, intelligent leader, whose history is not one of making knee jerk reactions.
On the corner of the attached email was a note to me in his handwriting, telling me to feel free to use this information as I feel fit to do. As a result I have decided to post it in its entirety and share it with my fellow Americans.
In a sign of the gravity that Mr. Murray feels America has come to, he accompanied the notes of his meeting with a prayer, which I will also post.
What I foresee in America
Staff Meeting November 7, 2012
1. Drastically reduced economic activity
2. Reduced electric power consumption
3. Drastically reduced coal markets w/worse coal pricing
4. Total destruction of the coal industry by 2030
5. Enactment of 12 EPA regs alone, by the Obama Administration
6. Per Sen Imhoffe: 3 regs on greenhouse gas, MACT & coal ash will cost USA 600 billion
7. Likely a carbon tax will be forced to subsidize the government and “receivers” (Obama supporters) in the total destruction of the coal industry, as early as 2030.
8. All coal companies are performing drastically worse than their CEO’s and boards want to report and this is understandable with their concerns for stock prices/refinancing.
9. Most public companies will not be able to continue to emphasize any positive they had, while avoiding the negatives in their statements and opinions.
10. The markets will soon take away this ability from these public CEO’s/directors
11. Of course private companies will abandon this industry
12. We must prepare for this today and we cannot bleed cash waiting for competitors to be eliminated.
13. We must totally go into survival mode and generate all of the cash that we can from whatever we have left that can help us.
14. We must tear down all structures of Murray Energy and reassemble them.
15. While putting Murray Energy into a survival mode, I will be fighting allegations from radical Obama supporters, that you know are blatantly false and were inspired only to shut down opposition to them on behalf of our employees, your area and our country.
16. We must be passionate and austere in all that we do.
Robert E. Murray
Chairman, President and CEO
The American people have made their choice. They have decided America must change its course, away from the principles of our founders….And away from the idea of individual freedom and individual responsibility….Away from capitalism, economic responsibility and personal acceptance.
America is no longer America. We are a country in favor of redistribution, national weakness and reduced standard of living and lower levels of personal freedom.
My regret Lord is that our young people, including those in my own family, never will know what America was like, or could have been. They will pay the price in their reduced standard of living and most especially, reduced freedom.
The takers outvoted the producers. In response to this I have turned to my Bible and in II Peter, Chapter 1 vs. 4-9 it says: “To faith we are to add goodness; to goodness, knowledge; to knowledge, self control, perseverance; to perseverance; godliness; to godliness, kindness; to brotherly kindness, love.
Lord please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corporation for the decisions we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence of any enterprises that you have helped us build. We ask for your guidance in this drastic time with the drastic decisions that will be made to have any hope of our survival as an American business enterprise.
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...