London Style Riots Planned for New York.?
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 01:43 PM
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
- Time to re think Islamic terrorism - It’s a war stupid
It has been revealed that a coalition of organizations, are planning a coordinated "Day of Rage" in major cities across the USA. With an incendiary name like that, people are envisioning London style anarchy.
The main target of this event is New York City, with protests planned to spread across the nation. Ground zero will be Wall Street and it's symbol, capitalism. Seems the aim of this "protest" will be to disrupt Wall street, AKA: Heartbeat of the financial activity of the nation....The planned date for this event is September 17.
I just checked the calendar and this date happens to fall on a Saturday. Uh, hate to break this to you, but Wall Street is closed on the weekends. But why worry about minor details!
Maybe the intent is for a long term "happening" as advertisers are telling participants to "bring their own tents" and plan on having an old fashioned sort of "tent city" in downtown Manhattan. This sounds interesting, I wonder if "smore's" will be on the menu, cooked over what sort of campfire?
"Day of Rage" is a borrowed term from the original event planners,1960's domestic terrorists Bernadine Dohrn & Bill Ayers. Close advisers/friends of President Obama over the years, Bill and Bernadine have not yet replied to their RSPV's to this modern version of their event.
Some of the organizers behind this are the SEIU and elements of ACORN. Other than to disrupt capitalism/Wall street, US Day of Rage website is not specific about the purpose of the "Day" other than calling for "integrity" to be "restored to our elections."...Uh I thought ACORN had already taken care of that? They also accuse corporations of using "money to act as the voices of millions, while individual citizens, the legitimate voters, are silenced and demoralized by the farce." Of course they don't say that they themselves are corporations.
They are advising participants on ways to best practice "civil disobedience", how to resist police arrest and disrupt court hearings.
However this turns out, lets hope it is peaceful. This is America where it is the right of every American citizen to peacefully assemble and protest. But it is not the right of a few to shut down the nations financial system to make their point and New York City, unlike London will not stand idly by if anarchy starts to rule the streets....Especially just a few days after the 10 year anniversary of 9/11.
For other points of view visit Carroll Standard: www.carrollstandard.com
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...