Is Candidate Elizabeth Warren from the same tribe as Professor Ward Churchill?
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 05:23 PM
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
- Time to re think Islamic terrorism - It’s a war stupid
The Boston Herald reported Warren listed herself as a minority from 1986 to 1995, in the Association of American Law Schools’ annual directory.
The education industry is the incubator of affirmative action programs, set asides, special dispensations and hiring based on ethnicity. So when someone claims minority status as a "Native American", doors may open to them where they would normally be closed to others. What a bragging right for an educational institution to have a real Native American on their faculty
Previous employers say that her minority status claim had no bearing on her employment...You don't say! Those employers, all academic institutions include: University of Pennsylvania, University of Texas, University of Houston Law Center and presently Harvard law School.
Warren claims she used the status as a minority in hopes of being invited to a luncheon, or something.
Churchill was another "academic" who took advantage of the system by falsely claiming to be an American Indian in order to qualify for an affirmative action teaching position in Ethnic Studies. Special dispensations were made for Churchill to get this position.
In 2005 the Rocky Mountain News published a genealogy of Churchill, and reported "no evidence" that he had even "a single Indian ancestor." A Denver Post genealogical investigation drew the same conclusion.
Dennis Miller opined that these academics may be descendant's of the Great Chief "Spreading Bull".
If we are going to breakdown our ethnic backgrounds into 1/32 parts in order to gain special status, then it seems we can all lay claim to some sort of heritage, no matter how infinitesimal it may be.
The most unique gifts: Time capsules in American and world history: lifemagforsale.
For other points of view visit Carroll Standard: carrollstandard.com
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...