Is Candidate Elizabeth Warren from the same tribe as Professor Ward Churchill?
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 05:23 PM
- Investigators confident a missile brought down US Passenger jet in 1996-Shades of a cover up?
- The proposed immigration bill is a sham if it doesn’t secure our borders first
- President Obama got by with a little help from his friends at DOJ, IRS,MSM and now even the NSA?
- Bill O’Reilly’s 'Killing Kennedy' selects its’ Lee Harvey Oswald and will begin filming
- The face of Obamacare failure - John Edwards will resume suing medical providers
The Boston Herald reported Warren listed herself as a minority from 1986 to 1995, in the Association of American Law Schools’ annual directory.
The education industry is the incubator of affirmative action programs, set asides, special dispensations and hiring based on ethnicity. So when someone claims minority status as a "Native American", doors may open to them where they would normally be closed to others. What a bragging right for an educational institution to have a real Native American on their faculty
Previous employers say that her minority status claim had no bearing on her employment...You don't say! Those employers, all academic institutions include: University of Pennsylvania, University of Texas, University of Houston Law Center and presently Harvard law School.
Warren claims she used the status as a minority in hopes of being invited to a luncheon, or something.
Churchill was another "academic" who took advantage of the system by falsely claiming to be an American Indian in order to qualify for an affirmative action teaching position in Ethnic Studies. Special dispensations were made for Churchill to get this position.
In 2005 the Rocky Mountain News published a genealogy of Churchill, and reported "no evidence" that he had even "a single Indian ancestor." A Denver Post genealogical investigation drew the same conclusion.
Dennis Miller opined that these academics may be descendant's of the Great Chief "Spreading Bull".
If we are going to breakdown our ethnic backgrounds into 1/32 parts in order to gain special status, then it seems we can all lay claim to some sort of heritage, no matter how infinitesimal it may be.
The most unique gifts: Time capsules in American and world history: lifemagforsale.
For other points of view visit Carroll Standard: carrollstandard.com
- Remembering Morton Downey, Jr, the father of trash TV...
- Samantha Power’s remarkable rise to become US Ambassador to the United Nations...
- Right-wing Glenn Beck regrets causing a division in the United States over controversial v...
- Israeli groups mobilize to block Irish-born Samantha Power as Obama’s UN Ambassador...