Donald Trump for President
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 08:51 AM
- The proposed immigration bill is a sham if it doesn’t secure our borders first
- President Obama got by with a little help from his friends at DOJ, IRS,MSM and now even the NSA?
- Bill O’Reilly’s 'Killing Kennedy' selects its’ Lee Harvey Oswald and will begin filming
- The face of Obamacare failure - John Edwards will resume suing medical providers
- Americans feeling the pain of the lefts misguided energy policies
He's already President of corporations, employs thousands and who knows better than the Donald just what it's like to go beyond broke and still parlay that into success?
I don't know about you, but I am tired of the tassle shoed, glib, silver tongued harvard/princeton/Rhodes Scholar type graduates telling us how to live. They never held an honest job in their life besides working as chronic politicians, community organizers, or in some government policy making job somewhere. With all of their purported knowledge, they have steered our nations ship onto the shoals of bankruptcy.
I want someone in there who has had to meet a payroll and knows what it is like to deal in the real world and has had to labor under the same laws that the politicians in Washington subject us to. Give us someone who has had to work in the sausage factory of the private sector and knows the sometimes ugly, sometimes trying process it takes to get that slickly wrapped (USDA inspected I might add) package of sausages to the market...and make a profit.
Donald Trump has noted in a recent interview with Newsmax:" My friends from China said to me just recently — they didn’t know that I might be thinking about running for president — we cannot believe how stupid your politicians are to allow us to get away with what we’re getting away with".
- Remembering Morton Downey, Jr, the father of trash TV...
- Samantha Power’s remarkable rise to become US Ambassador to the United Nations...
- Right-wing Glenn Beck regrets causing a division in the United States over controversial v...
- Israeli groups mobilize to block Irish-born Samantha Power as Obama’s UN Ambassador...