Donald Trump for President
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 08:51 AM
- Assault on our free press could make America no better than a banana republic
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
He's already President of corporations, employs thousands and who knows better than the Donald just what it's like to go beyond broke and still parlay that into success?
I don't know about you, but I am tired of the tassle shoed, glib, silver tongued harvard/princeton/Rhodes Scholar type graduates telling us how to live. They never held an honest job in their life besides working as chronic politicians, community organizers, or in some government policy making job somewhere. With all of their purported knowledge, they have steered our nations ship onto the shoals of bankruptcy.
I want someone in there who has had to meet a payroll and knows what it is like to deal in the real world and has had to labor under the same laws that the politicians in Washington subject us to. Give us someone who has had to work in the sausage factory of the private sector and knows the sometimes ugly, sometimes trying process it takes to get that slickly wrapped (USDA inspected I might add) package of sausages to the market...and make a profit.
Donald Trump has noted in a recent interview with Newsmax:" My friends from China said to me just recently — they didn’t know that I might be thinking about running for president — we cannot believe how stupid your politicians are to allow us to get away with what we’re getting away with".
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...