Dear President Obama, the loss of Glen Doherty’s life is not a fake scandal, America doesn’t take it lightly
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2013 at 02:14 PM
- Dispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
- Sean Hannity shows generosity, pays Obamacare worker fired for talking to him
- A country that does not control its borders….Is no longer a country
- Republicans can say 'we told you so' as Obamacare is inflicted on America
- The House Republicans are the adults in the room when it comes to debt talks
But many Americans are incensed by the cuffing aside by the President, to what they believe are attacks on the very foundation of what our country stands for.
Using powerful and feared tools of the government to attack political opponents is a gross abuse of power by the executive branch.
As each day rolls by, it is becoming evident the IRS was unleashed on groups and individuals that politically oppose the President. Evidence so far goes right up to the White House’s political appointees having full knowledge of this abuse.
The wiretapping and snooping of email accounts by the Justice Department of members of the press who write unfriendly pieces about the administration, is an astounding abuse of power and the Attorney General still has not been held accountable for this.
There are many other scandals simmering and being dragged out because the administration fights investigators trying to get to the truth…every step of the way.
But what is particularly galling to many Americans, is President Obama’s brushing aside the tragic death and injury of Americans during the attack on our consulate in Benghazi Libya.
See related story:
Is Obama White House willing to jeopardize national security for political gain?
No, these deaths and injuries are not just a “fake scandal” and cannot be swept under the rug.
America wants answers as to why Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith and Ambassador Stevens were killed that night in Benghazi.
Americans want to know exactly how many Americans were wounded as a result of this attack and simply, what are their names? Even that information is being withheld from the public. Why are you forcing everyone connected with the attack to sign non disclosure agreements?
Glen Doherty’s friends and family loved him and miss him very much and want to know why he heroically gave his life. A new video with him in it was just released to the public by his family... Perhaps this will personalize it for you Mr. President. See the video courtesy of Fox News.
Something smells bad in Benghazi Mr. President…Step up and be a leader, give us the truth, don’t hide behind underlings, executive privilege and the letter of the law. We demand answers and so do the family members of the dead and wounded.
See more: US Crime , US president , Irish in US Politics , Right-wing Irish
- European Parliament calls for international inquiry into Michael Dwyer killing in Bolivia...
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob...
- GPA urges those in need to seek help following untimely death of GAA star Niall Donohue...
- Government politician banned from serving communion in abortion row...