Bill O’Reilly’s 'Killing Kennedy' selects its’ Lee Harvey Oswald and will begin filming
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 at 05:27 PM
- Dispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
- Sean Hannity shows generosity, pays Obamacare worker fired for talking to him
- A country that does not control its borders….Is no longer a country
- Republicans can say 'we told you so' as Obamacare is inflicted on America
- The House Republicans are the adults in the room when it comes to debt talks
Rothhaar is the final of the four major players in the film to be announced. He joins Rob Lowe (John F. Kennedy), Ginnifer Goodwin (Jacqueline Kennedy) and Michelle Trachtenberg (Marina Oswald).
The upcoming two-hour original factual drama, Killing Kennedy by Scott Free Productions, will premiere on the National Geographic Channel later this year. It is timed to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy; it will air in the United States and globally in 171 countries and 38 languages.
|Rob Lowe as John F Kennedy|
Bill O’Reilly’s mastery of storytelling artfully woven into his fact based books, is proving to be a goldmine for the Fox News Anchor. His last book, Killing Lincoln, was a blockbuster best seller and made into a movie as well.
O’Reilly has already announced he is working on a third “killing book,” this one titled “Killing Jesus.” National Geographic Channel has already confirmed it is set to adapt this third partnering with the author and Ridley Scott's, Scott Free Productions on its network.
Production on Killing Kennedy begins this week in Richmond, Va.See more: Right-wing Irish , Irish in US Politics , Irish American
- European Parliament calls for international inquiry into Michael Dwyer killing in Bolivia...
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob...
- GPA urges those in need to seek help following untimely death of GAA star Niall Donohue...
- Government politician banned from serving communion in abortion row...