Bill O'Reilly gets Al Gores attention
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 07:01 AM
- Assault on our free press could make America no better than a banana republic
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
Like Punxsutawney Phil, the celebrated groundhog who pops his head up to predict the next 6 weeks of weather. Al Gore pops his head up above the wall of his coast side Montecito mansion, whenever a weather anomaly occurs.
But this time Gore surfaced because Bill O'Reilly looked out of his window and noticed that southern New York was turning into the arctic Tundra. O'Reilly remarked that he needed to call Al Gore.
Al Gore replied to O'Reilly via his website saying: “As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased heavy snowfalls are completely consistent with what they have been predicting as a consequence of man-made global warming.”
Whenever I hear someone say "for some time now", my radar goes off. Some time is just that, a nano secod to a lifetime, which is it? Ever since (some time ago) the East Anglia Climate email scandals exposed temperature manipulations were used to bolster their global warming "science", worldwide skepticism of the science has risen dramatically.
No longer do the media lap up Gores pat answer to anyone questioning his man caused Global Warming thesis, as: "The argument is over, it is settled science". But it is not settled science, not by a long shot and many experts do not agree with the "science" behind the now "climate change" theology.
But undeterred by the thermometers in front of their faces, Obama and the rest of the left have herded us in a stampede to stop drilling for our own oil. They are making it difficult and expensive to mine and use our own coal/natural gas and hydro-electric resources. In fact they propose penalizing us for the use of our own fossil fuels which we have in abundance. Most of which is by regulation, not legislation and based on unsubstantiated "science".
In the meantime, we are becoming more at the mercy of despotic governments around the world, who are the suppliers of the fuel for the engines of our economy: oil.
One thing I learned the hard way was to not quit a job unless I had another one lined up. Well that is exactly what Washington DC is doing to us, quitting our most prolific and abundant resources in order to gamble on truly unproven and expensive technology of wind and solar.
Show some sense Washington, don't be at the mercy of special interests for a change, watch out for the citizens of the US. Embark now on a new Manhattan project of making the USA energy independent, exploit all of our oil, coal & hydro electric resources, let wind and solar catch up when they become economically feasible on their own. Use our real science to make our own fossil fuels clean. I am tired of being held captive by the worlds tin horn dictators who happen to have oil.
15 - 32 | See all comments
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...