Aruba: sand, sun, murder and Casey Anthony's Lawyer
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 at 09:37 AM
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
- Time to re think Islamic terrorism - It’s a war stupid
|Casey Anthony and attorney Jose Baez in court|
Attorney Jose Baez, still strutting with pride from his masterful hoodwinking of the Florida Jury, was able to grab the spotlight again this week when he paraded his new client, accused murderer Gary Giordono in front of the television cameras in Aruba.
Giordono in an eery similarity to missing American teen, Natalie Holloway, has been accused of murdering his girlfriend, Robyn Gardner, while vacationing with her on Aruba. He was the last person to be seen with her while they went snorkeling together off a secluded Aruban beach. Giordono claims Gardner was pulled out to sea by a strong current as they snorkeled near the shore.
Vandersloop, like Casey Anthony was jailed by authorities because of bizarre alibis which changed as frequently as the tides which which rip past the infamous island. Vandersloot was finally released by Aruban authorities, due to"lack of evidence." Many believed Vandersloot's escape from justice was orchestrated, aided and abetted by his Father, who just happened to be a prominent judge on the island.
Vandersloot went on to further infamy when he was arrested for the murder of another young woman in Peru. But this time, unluckily for Vandersloot, the crime wasn't committed in Aruba. Peruvian authorities don't take kindly to foreigners murdering their citizens and have not treated him with the kid gloves Aruba handled him with. Peruvian authorities didn't believe the pathological lies/alibi Vandersloot fed them and have imprisoned him on overwhelming evidence of murder. It seems that Vandersloot's final home will be in a Peruvian prison.
Is Jose Baez planning on visiting Peru in the near future?
For the most unique gifts, time capsules in American and world history: lifemagforsale.
For other points of view visit Carroll Standard: www.carrollstandard.com
Be the first to make a comment.
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...
- New York GAA report: Easy pickings for Long Island Gaels versus Sligo...
- Bill O’Reilly slams President Obama for labeling Boston bombings a ‘tragedy’ – VIDEO...