A Romney- Rubio GOP ticket would be devastating for Obama-Biden
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 07:05 PM
- Dispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
- Sean Hannity shows generosity, pays Obamacare worker fired for talking to him
- A country that does not control its borders….Is no longer a country
- Republicans can say 'we told you so' as Obamacare is inflicted on America
- The House Republicans are the adults in the room when it comes to debt talks
Fresh off his impressive win in Illinois, Mitt Romney is counting delegates and taking names...for Vice President.
Knowing Mitt Romney is a planner and strategist of great accomplishment, it would be impossible to think that he hasn't thought of who he would select as a running mate if he secures the GOP nomination. In fact, I would suspect he has already thoroughly vetted who his choices would be, since an accomplished businessman-Governor, knows that preparation and perspiration are keys to success.
Of course there is still a long way to go and you can never count anyone out in politics, but it doesn't hurt to speculate. The recurring name that keeps surfacing for the Vice president position, is Senator Marco Rubio.
New Hampshire is battleground for those against Mitt Romney
Donald Trump puts his logo on the Mitt Romney campaign
President Obama picks on Catholics-will this prove to be his undoing?
Senator Rubio is a hugely popular rising star in the GOP, he swept his way into office as a straight speaking, principled candidate, who is a favorite of the Tea Party and appeals to millions around the country regardless of party affiliation. His appeal as a youthful face for the GOP would be a draw for millions of younger voters who can identify with him. Not only would Senator Rubio, by virtue of his personality and charisma add a huge new dimension to the Romney ticket, it would deliver the all important state of Florida.
He also knows what the tyranny of communist regimes bring, both his folks are Cuban Americans, so he has a great appreciation for what America stood for. He is a Catholic and an American of Cuban descent, with massive appeal to the millions of Hispanic voters who will play a key roll in the upcoming Presidential campaign.
With three years of President Obamas leadership the nation is struggling and people are looking for change. Governor Romney s great experience in the private sector as well as his experience leading a state as its chief executive, will put him in a unique position to turn the country around and make it into the job creating juggernaut that it can be.
If Governor Romney secures the GOP Presidential position, the most devastating Vice President for the Obama campaign, would be if he chose Senator Rubio. Articulate, principled and honest, he is able to speak extemporaneously, without the need for a teleprompter, he could easily carry the message to all 50 states.
The most unique gifts: Time capsules in American and world history: lifemagforsale.
For other points of view visit Carroll Standard: carrollstandard.com
- European Parliament calls for international inquiry into Michael Dwyer killing in Bolivia...
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob...
- GPA urges those in need to seek help following untimely death of GAA star Niall Donohue...
- Government politician banned from serving communion in abortion row...