From the Rightby Ed Farnan
- Dispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
- Sean Hannity shows generosity, pays Obamacare worker fired for talking to him
- A country that does not control its borders….Is no longer a country
- Republicans can say 'we told you so' as Obamacare is inflicted on America
- The House Republicans are the adults in the room when it comes to debt talks
Usually there is some give and take if there is a genuine willingness between individuals to find an agreement.
As the US careens towards a government shut down there has been no indication from Senate leader Harry Reid, or President Obama, of any willingness to find common ground with the House of Representatives (the people's house) on moving forward with a “Continuing Resolution” to keep the government running.
Mushatt's isn’t yet a household name in America, but Michael Foley is determined to change that. Foley has been the president of Mushatts LLC, since 2010 and since then has worked hard to introduce his company to other parts of the world.
Mushatt's has a rich history in Ireland where it helped thousands of poor families overcome ailments that beset them during the tenement days of poverty.
Serpents have gotten a bad rap throughout history. In Genesis, the serpent beguiled Eve to lure Adam into taking the fateful bite of the apple.
In the New Testament, the Book of Revelation makes use of the serpent several times to identify Satan the dragon, as an ancient serpent.
After almost five years of constant assaults on our sense of credibility, President Obama's chickens are coming home to roost…You can tell the end is near when television comedians start to make fun of his and his entire administrations, uneasy relationship with the truth.
Late night television host Jay Leno best summed up Americas feelings with:
The greatest supporters of “Obamacare," (disingenuously called the “Affordable Healthcare Act), are starting to openly revolt as promises made to them are not matching up to reality.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas...
- European Parliament calls for international inquiry into Michael Dwyer killing in Bolivia...
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob...
- GPA urges those in need to seek help following untimely death of GAA star Niall Donohue...