From the Rightby Ed Farnan
- Dispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
- Sean Hannity shows generosity, pays Obamacare worker fired for talking to him
- A country that does not control its borders….Is no longer a country
- Republicans can say 'we told you so' as Obamacare is inflicted on America
- The House Republicans are the adults in the room when it comes to debt talks
debate, November 5, at Duke University, a bombshell rocked the environmental community. Read more: "Michael Mann Retracts False Nobel Prize Claims in Humiliating Climbdown."
See the entire debate here
A recent “poll” saying 96% of the Irish population would vote for Obama if given the chance, is mystifying to many Irish Americans.
Last night at the Vice Presidential debate in Kentucky, the nation got to witness the last vestiges of dignity get stripped away from the office of Vice President.
Last night’s Presidential debate exposed America to a Mitt Romney they didn’t know existed.
Beneath the campaign rhetoric emanating from the Obama White house is a stark policy reality that is harming America.