From the Rightby Ed Farnan
- Investigators confident a missile brought down US Passenger jet in 1996-Shades of a cover up?
- The proposed immigration bill is a sham if it doesn’t secure our borders first
- President Obama got by with a little help from his friends at DOJ, IRS,MSM and now even the NSA?
- Bill O’Reilly’s 'Killing Kennedy' selects its’ Lee Harvey Oswald and will begin filming
- The face of Obamacare failure - John Edwards will resume suing medical providers
President Obama's trip to the Middle East saw him making speeches and conferring with Israeli, as well as Palestinian leaders.
Democrats are fighting tooth and nail, any efforts to clean up our election system.
How this horrendous story slipped past Chinas ministry of tourism is baffling…Or is this just too horrific to bury?
In Zev Chafets' new book, “Roger Ailes: Off Camera,” excerpts are released on the Vanity Fair website
Several times we made the 1,000 mile drive from California down through Mexicos Baja Peninsula, to dive relatively remote sections in the Sea of Cortez. Four of us, all experienced scuba and open ocean divers looked forward to these trips
- Remembering Morton Downey, Jr, the father of trash TV...
- Samantha Power’s remarkable rise to become US Ambassador to the United Nations...
- Right-wing Glenn Beck regrets causing a division in the United States over controversial v...
- Israeli groups mobilize to block Irish-born Samantha Power as Obama’s UN Ambassador...