From the Rightby Ed Farnan
- Dispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
- Sean Hannity shows generosity, pays Obamacare worker fired for talking to him
- A country that does not control its borders….Is no longer a country
- Republicans can say 'we told you so' as Obamacare is inflicted on America
- The House Republicans are the adults in the room when it comes to debt talks
President Obama's trip to the Middle East saw him making speeches and conferring with Israeli, as well as Palestinian leaders.
Democrats are fighting tooth and nail, any efforts to clean up our election system.
How this horrendous story slipped past Chinas ministry of tourism is baffling…Or is this just too horrific to bury?
In Zev Chafets' new book, “Roger Ailes: Off Camera,” excerpts are released on the Vanity Fair website
Several times we made the 1,000 mile drive from California down through Mexicos Baja Peninsula, to dive relatively remote sections in the Sea of Cortez. Four of us, all experienced scuba and open ocean divers looked forward to these trips
- European Parliament calls for international inquiry into Michael Dwyer killing in Bolivia...
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob...
- GPA urges those in need to seek help following untimely death of GAA star Niall Donohue...
- Government politician banned from serving communion in abortion row...