From the Rightby Ed Farnan
- Dispelling liberal myths, the Tea Party is not racist and the right is not the realm of homophobes and misogynists
- Sean Hannity shows generosity, pays Obamacare worker fired for talking to him
- A country that does not control its borders….Is no longer a country
- Republicans can say 'we told you so' as Obamacare is inflicted on America
- The House Republicans are the adults in the room when it comes to debt talks
The left leaning press smelled blood when they heard the "not politically correct"remark made by a man named Foster Friess. Like hungry sharks drawn to a bleeding hemophiliac in the ocean, they pressed in for the attack on Mr. Friess.
The offending statement that brought the level of cacophony from the liberal press to ear bleed level? Friess said "The form of birth control used when he was younger, was called an aspirin and women kept them between their knees to avoid pregnancy".
Alec Baldwin declared war on conservative media giant Sean Hannity yesterday, when he Tweeted out: "Is there a bigger idiot alive than Sean Hannity"? Sean answered that question by saying today: "Yes Alec, I can think of one right now...You!"
Sean had been on a self imposed gag order on commenting about Alec's inappropriate comments because he made a promise to Alec's brother Stephen, not to engage in negativity with his Brother. But today on his radio show, Sean took the gag out, took the gloves off and went after Baldwin.
The Sierra Club has long been the crown jewel of the environmental industry, always at the forefront of causes and the darling of the left. The "Sierra's" are ready to fight almost any type of industrial activity.
But last week a toxic news bombshell exploded when it was revealed the Sierra Club had accepted millions of dollars from the natural gas industry during the period from 2007-2010 from executives associated with Chesapeake Energy. Chesapeake Energy, is an environmental nemesis of the "green" world and purveyor of "fossil fuel."
- European Parliament calls for international inquiry into Michael Dwyer killing in Bolivia...
- The hypocritical Irish American right-wing anti-immigration reform “Lynch” mob...
- GPA urges those in need to seek help following untimely death of GAA star Niall Donohue...
- Government politician banned from serving communion in abortion row...