From the Rightby Ed Farnan
- Assault on our free press could make America no better than a banana republic
- Obama administration getting caught in its own tangled web of deceit - has the White House been lying through its teeth
- Benghazi/Watergate - What difference does it make?
- In one day, 20 shot in Chicago - Officials blame the weather, we blame the officials
- They say success has many fathers, but Benghazi Libya is the orphan on the White House step
The left leaning press smelled blood when they heard the "not politically correct"remark made by a man named Foster Friess. Like hungry sharks drawn to a bleeding hemophiliac in the ocean, they pressed in for the attack on Mr. Friess.
The offending statement that brought the level of cacophony from the liberal press to ear bleed level? Friess said "The form of birth control used when he was younger, was called an aspirin and women kept them between their knees to avoid pregnancy".
Alec Baldwin declared war on conservative media giant Sean Hannity yesterday, when he Tweeted out: "Is there a bigger idiot alive than Sean Hannity"? Sean answered that question by saying today: "Yes Alec, I can think of one right now...You!"
Sean had been on a self imposed gag order on commenting about Alec's inappropriate comments because he made a promise to Alec's brother Stephen, not to engage in negativity with his Brother. But today on his radio show, Sean took the gag out, took the gloves off and went after Baldwin.
The Sierra Club has long been the crown jewel of the environmental industry, always at the forefront of causes and the darling of the left. The "Sierra's" are ready to fight almost any type of industrial activity.
But last week a toxic news bombshell exploded when it was revealed the Sierra Club had accepted millions of dollars from the natural gas industry during the period from 2007-2010 from executives associated with Chesapeake Energy. Chesapeake Energy, is an environmental nemesis of the "green" world and purveyor of "fossil fuel."
- Right-wing shock jock Pete Santilli slammed for vicious attack on Hillary Clinton...
- New York GAA report: Goals the difference for Rockland against Long Island Gaels...
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda...
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim...