Father Timby Father TIm
- Rachel Corrie honors Irish history, while Israel forgets its own
- An Irish nun, a Catholic hospital, a dying mother, an abortion, and...
- Déjà vu: Phoebe Prince & Catholic Church scandal
- Archbishops of Canterbury who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
- Nobody buying what Catholic Church defenders selling
As everybody knows by now, Toyota and their sticky gas pedals has become an even stickier mess for the giant automaker.
The company -- at first -- tried to manage their recall nightmare through the press, which, of course, was a complete disaster. They were eaten alive. A one-minute TV interview with some poor soul whose accelerator had stuck made a bigger impression on the public than their forest of press releases.