Danny Boyby Daniel O'Carroll
- Prominent Irish politician in social media slip with "MILFS of the Day"
- Half of Irish 30 somethings have tried marijuana but disapprove of drunk driving
- Dublin Web Summit puts Ireland at center of the tech map
- Ireland's Senate referendum poster boy subject to racist abuse
- Constitutional Convention backs emigrant vote for Irish Presidential elections
National carrier Aer Lingus bore the brunt of the staycation craze, revising its end of year profit guidance downwards from €69m to €60m.
As Irish universities return for the start of a new college term, one school is piloting an unlikely new initiative: alcohol free dorms.
University College Cork (UCC) has become the first university in Ireland to offer such accommodation and says that the move will allow students who want to experience university in a more sober mind-frame the ability to do so.
A woman diving with her friends in a popular Dublin swimming spot was airlifted by the Dublin Coast Guard after being mauled by a jellyfish, it has been reported.
An inshore lifeboat was also rushed to the scene after the viscous attack.