Danny Boyby Daniel O'Carroll
IrishCentral's Daniel O'Carroll reports back on what's news and happening in the Emerald Isle.
- Prominent Irish politician in social media slip with "MILFS of the Day"
- Half of Irish 30 somethings have tried marijuana but disapprove of drunk driving
- Dublin Web Summit puts Ireland at center of the tech map
- Ireland's Senate referendum poster boy subject to racist abuse
- Constitutional Convention backs emigrant vote for Irish Presidential elections
Danny Boy for October 2013
Tuesday, October 08, 2013 at 07:00 AM
"The culprits are foolish and nothing short of racist," the organization's CEO, Kilian Forde, commented.