Danny Boyby Daniel O'Carroll
- Prominent Irish politician in social media slip with "MILFS of the Day"
- Half of Irish 30 somethings have tried marijuana but disapprove of drunk driving
- Dublin Web Summit puts Ireland at center of the tech map
- Ireland's Senate referendum poster boy subject to racist abuse
- Constitutional Convention backs emigrant vote for Irish Presidential elections
Kerry teenager Dónal Walsh, whose optimism and courage in the face of a terminal cancer diagnosis saw him labelled a 'national hero', died last night aged 16.
Tributes from those inspired by Walsh's bravery have already flooded in. A Facebook page set up in his honour has already received almost 100,000 likes.