Danny Boyby Daniel O'Carroll
- Prominent Irish politician in social media slip with "MILFS of the Day"
- Half of Irish 30 somethings have tried marijuana but disapprove of drunk driving
- Dublin Web Summit puts Ireland at center of the tech map
- Ireland's Senate referendum poster boy subject to racist abuse
- Constitutional Convention backs emigrant vote for Irish Presidential elections
Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny used a highly anticipated speech at the prestigious London School of Economics (LSE) yesterday afternoon to urge Britain to stay in the European Union (EU) and to set out Ireland's vision for the remainder of its presidency of the organization.
"We regard Britain's contribution to the EU as being of exceptional importance," the Prime Minister told the packed crowd.