Danny Boyby Daniel O'Carroll
- Prominent Irish politician in social media slip with "MILFS of the Day"
- Half of Irish 30 somethings have tried marijuana but disapprove of drunk driving
- Dublin Web Summit puts Ireland at center of the tech map
- Ireland's Senate referendum poster boy subject to racist abuse
- Constitutional Convention backs emigrant vote for Irish Presidential elections
Solicitors for the bank unsuccessfully attempted to suppress the recording, according to RTÉ, claiming that no person had been authorized to leak the material.
An erotic novel written by embattled Irish Justice Minister Alan Shatter could land him $129,000 if the book is cleared by Ireland's censorship body in time for Christmas.
'Laura', available on major book retailer Amazon, was published by Irish publisher Poolbeg Press, but has drawn the attention of censors after complaints were made about some of its seedy sex scenes.