Boston Irishman in Irelandby Larry Donnelly
A closer look at Irish politics and current affairs and the relationship between Ireland and the US
- Ireland and abortion - A divided country, an depressing and ongoing debate
- The Boston marathon bombing - absorbing the horror in my home city from 3,000 miles away
- Why I hope Irish American Steve Lynch is the next US Senator from Massachusetts
- Why Irish Americans should save thousands and go to college in Ireland - World class education at a fraction of the cost
- Republican effort to block Chuck Hagel’s confirmation as US Secretary of Defence is a disgrace
Boston Irishman in Ireland for November 2012
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 05:37 AM
These three matters – not to mention the economy – should keep politicians and the commentariat busy for the next while.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 04:55 AM
These are heady days.