Boston Irishman in Irelandby Larry Donnelly
A closer look at Irish politics and current affairs and the relationship between Ireland and the US
- It's an Irish American duel, Boston’s hotly contested mayoral race
- Low down as Boston mayoral comes race down to the wire
- Critics be damned, I’ll always be a Rose of Tralee fan
- Why proud Irish American Governor Martin O’Malley would not be a “lousy presidential candidate”
- Why reform is needed in the Irish Senate over abolition - realizing the Seanad's 'real potential'
Boston Irishman in Ireland for November 2012
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 05:37 AM
These three matters – not to mention the economy – should keep politicians and the commentariat busy for the next while.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 04:55 AM
These are heady days.