Boston Irishman in Irelandby Larry Donnelly
A closer look at Irish politics and current affairs and the relationship between Ireland and the US
- Ireland and abortion - A divided country, an depressing and ongoing debate
- The Boston marathon bombing - absorbing the horror in my home city from 3,000 miles away
- Why I hope Irish American Steve Lynch is the next US Senator from Massachusetts
- Why Irish Americans should save thousands and go to college in Ireland - World class education at a fraction of the cost
- Republican effort to block Chuck Hagel’s confirmation as US Secretary of Defence is a disgrace
Boston Irishman in Ireland for August 2012
Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 07:52 AM
” Please keep reading. I’ll keep writing.
Friday, August 10, 2012 at 06:12 AM
Back to dispassionate political analysis next time.