Allen's Irelandby Paul Allen
Paul Allen slices and dices the news as it happens from Ireland and gives his unique take on events.
- What Ryanair's Michael O’Leary could teach Enda Kenny about communications and political battles
- Could it be time for Ireland to bring Bertie Ahern back?
- Pre-budget politics: lies, damned lies, and a gullible Irish public
- Why Irish broadcaster Pat Kenny is worth every penny and more
- The Royal baby and hidden agendas, blanket coverage an exercise in cynicism
Allen's Ireland for March 2013
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 05:12 AM
In the supposed year of the Gathering, and with the country’s coffers still struggling, our politicians would have been be better off welcoming the world to Ireland, rather than jetting away for St Patrick’s Day.