Allen's Irelandby Paul Allen
Paul Allen slices and dices the news as it happens from Ireland and gives his unique take on events.
- What Ryanair's Michael O’Leary could teach Enda Kenny about communications and political battles
- Could it be time for Ireland to bring Bertie Ahern back?
- Pre-budget politics: lies, damned lies, and a gullible Irish public
- Why Irish broadcaster Pat Kenny is worth every penny and more
- The Royal baby and hidden agendas, blanket coverage an exercise in cynicism
Allen's Ireland for June 2013
Friday, June 28, 2013 at 04:53 AM
Because until we know the full details of this latest scandal, Drumm and Co will not be the last ones to laugh at us for being gullible fools.
Saturday, June 01, 2013 at 05:15 AM