Allen's Irelandby Paul Allen
- What Ryanair's Michael O’Leary could teach Enda Kenny about communications and political battles
- Could it be time for Ireland to bring Bertie Ahern back?
- Pre-budget politics: lies, damned lies, and a gullible Irish public
- Why Irish broadcaster Pat Kenny is worth every penny and more
- The Royal baby and hidden agendas, blanket coverage an exercise in cynicism
So now as the media turns on Enda and Leo for telling the truth, at least Irish people will now have two others to blame for their woes. *
Thankfully, for the families of those who lost their lives, the inquiry rather than the media will bring to light who the real villains in this tragedy are.