Allen's Irelandby Paul Allen
- Irish politicians would have been better off staying at home for St. Patrick's Day
- Ireland is bouncing back despite all the naysayers -- It is time we stopped wallowing in despair and started cheerleading
- Has Gabriel Byrne lost the plot by attacking the Gathering? -- Criticism of the tourism initiative completely misses the point
- When suicide beckons what can a friend do to stop it? Dreadful dilemma as Irish prevention services slow to act
- The politics of anger rules in a recessionary Ireland as political debate turns nasty
So now as the media turns on Enda and Leo for telling the truth, at least Irish people will now have two others to blame for their woes. *
Thankfully, for the families of those who lost their lives, the inquiry rather than the media will bring to light who the real villains in this tragedy are.