Allen's Irelandby Paul Allen
Paul Allen slices and dices the news as it happens from Ireland and gives his unique take on events.
- What Ryanair's Michael O’Leary could teach Enda Kenny about communications and political battles
- Could it be time for Ireland to bring Bertie Ahern back?
- Pre-budget politics: lies, damned lies, and a gullible Irish public
- Why Irish broadcaster Pat Kenny is worth every penny and more
- The Royal baby and hidden agendas, blanket coverage an exercise in cynicism
Allen's Ireland for February 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012 at 04:55 AM
And the begrudgers should remember that on March 17 there are, as the saying goes, only two kinds of people in the world — the Irish and those who wish they were.
Monday, February 13, 2012 at 04:11 AM