Allen's Irelandby Paul Allen
- What Ryanair's Michael O’Leary could teach Enda Kenny about communications and political battles
- Could it be time for Ireland to bring Bertie Ahern back?
- Pre-budget politics: lies, damned lies, and a gullible Irish public
- Why Irish broadcaster Pat Kenny is worth every penny and more
- The Royal baby and hidden agendas, blanket coverage an exercise in cynicism
How Minister Rabbitte proceeds is of critical importance because, we need a media that not only has the power, but also the resources to reflect the truth as clearly as possible. This is highly important because if we cannot view the past and present with unbiased clarity, our view of the future will always be worryingly skewed.