Allen's Irelandby Paul Allen
- Irish politicians would have been better off staying at home for St. Patrick's Day
- Ireland is bouncing back despite all the naysayers -- It is time we stopped wallowing in despair and started cheerleading
- Has Gabriel Byrne lost the plot by attacking the Gathering? -- Criticism of the tourism initiative completely misses the point
- When suicide beckons what can a friend do to stop it? Dreadful dilemma as Irish prevention services slow to act
- The politics of anger rules in a recessionary Ireland as political debate turns nasty
How Minister Rabbitte proceeds is of critical importance because, we need a media that not only has the power, but also the resources to reflect the truth as clearly as possible. This is highly important because if we cannot view the past and present with unbiased clarity, our view of the future will always be worryingly skewed.