Irish Dance and Pop Cultureby S.J. Velasquez
- Irish dance group TapTronic takes to the NYC streets for new video
- Catching up with Jason Oremus of Hammerstep dance crew (VIDEOS)
- TapTronic dancers step up their step-dancing game - VIDEOS
- 'Heartbeat of Home' online auditions prompt influx of amazing dancer videos - VIDEOS
- The top 12 Irish dance videos of 2012 - VIDEOS
Irish dance spectacular "Take the Floor" will debut in Dublin, Ireland, on Aug. 15 -- that's just over two months away -- but the cast isn't complete, rehearsals haven't begun and choreography is still a mystery.
Don't worry -- everything is going according to plan!
That's the whole point, said show directors Paula Goulding and Shane McAvinchey. This isn't your average dance show. It's more like an intense Irish dance workshop, MTV's "Making the Band" and Riverdance all rolled up into one unbelievable experience.