North American Irish Dancing Championships – A flash mob in Tennessee
- Songs for the 1st – 2nd September Irish Dancing Competitions - VIDEOS
- Songs for the 25th – 26th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Songs for the 18th – 19th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Songs for the 11th – 12th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Championship training for Irish dancers - tips from teachers on Oireachtas Part 1
Jennie G. from Clarkson with McClanahan’s Colleen M., Darcy G. and Clare S. before the flash mob
Dancers sneak towards the flash mob at Nashville’s Riverfront Park
Dancing up a storm at Riverfront Park!
Ending the flash mob with a big finish
If you’ve witnessed a flash mob firsthand, you know how exciting it can be. Who wouldn’t find a group of people suddenly assembling in a public place, performing an unusual routine before quickly dispersing back to the hustle and bustle of everyday life entertaining?
On July 4, a crowd of North American Irish Dancing Championship participants invaded Riverfront Park in Nashville, Tennessee, shocking eager onlookers with a treble reel. No dazzling costumes or wigs needed for this gig. Just regular red, white and blue attire. Perfectly patriotic!
Thanks to Feis America LLC friend Julie McCurry for sharing her terrific photos!
For more Feis Followups delivered to your mailbox every other month, subscribe NOW to North America's favorite Irish dancing magazine, Feis America!