Go Feis - The Irish Dance Blogby Kathleen O’Reilly-Wild
- Songs for the 1st – 2nd September Irish Dancing Competitions - VIDEOS
- Songs for the 25th – 26th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Songs for the 18th – 19th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Songs for the 11th – 12th August Irish Dancing Competitions – VIDEOS
- Championship training for Irish dancers - tips from teachers on Oireachtas Part 1
by PATRICIA MCNAMARA, Happy Halloween to all of our Irish dancing friends! From ghouls to goblins, we’re bound to be in for a spooky treat. But aside from the ghosts, creepy monsters and all, there are a few horrors us dancers never want to face—even after Oct. 31.
Here’s a list of the top Irish dancing fears bound to give us a “boo” no matter the season. Which are you afraid of most?
by PATRICIA MCNAMARA, Oireachtas season is almost here! Heading to the Western Connecticut State Feis this weekend? Or the Halloween Feis in Illinois? What about New Mexico’s Enchantment Feis or Feile Samhain in Washington? Or maybe the Hagen School of Irish Dance Feis in New York?
No matter your competitive destination this weekend, we want to share four tunes you should add to your own playlist before lacing up and taking the stage. And, since regionals are fast approaching, these songs are all about "winning" this week. Best of luck to all competitors and be sure to come back and share your results with us!
Play this before you hop on stage to keep the mentality that you