Adult Irish Dancingby Christy Dorrity
- Irish dance diet six months in, practice pays off - PHOTO
- Exclusive interview with dance performance group Fusion Fighters who combine Irish, tap, African gumboot, and hip hop - VIDEO
- Irish dance diet - five non-scale ways to find victory - PHOTO
- Taipei Irish dance academy hosts the first open feis in Asia - PHOTOS
- Irish dance diet - The three levels of performance
Sean Connolly released The Little Book of Inspiration for Irish Dancers in February of 2012. Though he is not a dancer himself, Connolly touches the lives of many Irish dancers around the globe through inspiration and coaching.
In the same vein as the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, Connolly's new inspirational little book will encourage and lift any Irish dancer's heart. With advice on practicing, goals, persistence and positive mental attitude, The Little Book of Inspiration for Irish Dancers is a must have for Irish dancers of all ages.