Adult Irish Dancingby Christy Dorrity
- Irish dance goes global, The Israeli Academy of Irish Dance (PHOTOS)
- A year of the Irish dance diet, reaching goals and beautiful rewards
- Irish dance diet - Harvesting the fruits of your labors
- Irish dance shoes giveaway by debut Celtic fantasy author
- Irish dance is expanding at The Carey Academy in Russia (PHOTOS)
Sean Connolly released The Little Book of Inspiration for Irish Dancers in February of 2012. Though he is not a dancer himself, Connolly touches the lives of many Irish dancers around the globe through inspiration and coaching.
In the same vein as the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, Connolly's new inspirational little book will encourage and lift any Irish dancer's heart. With advice on practicing, goals, persistence and positive mental attitude, The Little Book of Inspiration for Irish Dancers is a must have for Irish dancers of all ages.