Adult Irish Dancingby Christy Dorrity
- Irish dance diet six months in, practice pays off - PHOTO
- Exclusive interview with dance performance group Fusion Fighters who combine Irish, tap, African gumboot, and hip hop - VIDEO
- Irish dance diet - five non-scale ways to find victory - PHOTO
- Taipei Irish dance academy hosts the first open feis in Asia - PHOTOS
- Irish dance diet - The three levels of performance
When my son began Irish dancing, I noticed that the parents of the girls in Irish were given flowers or other gifts at performances and feiseanna. I didn't know what to give my son as the gifts seemed "girly". My son's dance teacher suggested that I look into a leather bracelet to show my son how proud I am of him.
Leather bracelets are a unique gift idea for both boys and girls. If you are looking for a unique way to appreciate how well your daughter did at Nationals, how brave he was in a performance, or reward her for finally leveling up that stubborn dance, consider a leather bracelet.
Celtic leather bracelets are a stunning and original gift that both boys and girls will treasure.
When I talk to other adult Irish dancers, I often find that they feel isolated. While you may be the only adult dancer in your area, there are thousands more who lace up their hard shoes and pound the floor with seasoned feet. Watch for more spotlights each month.