Adult Irish Dancingby Christy Dorrity
- Exclusive interview with dance performance group Fusion Fighters who combine Irish, tap, African gumboot, and hip hop - VIDEO
- Irish dance diet - five non-scale ways to find victory - PHOTO
- Taipei Irish dance academy hosts the first open feis in Asia - PHOTOS
- Irish dance diet - The three levels of performance
- How to find a four leaf clover for St. Patrick's Day - ten facts about the lucky charm - VIDEO
photo credit: Ainemcg/flickr
Cosa Meara is the first Irish dance network for collegiate Irish dancers. Cosa Meara (pronounced koh-suh mah-ruh) began in 2006 as a student-run Irish dance company at the University of Illinois. The organization was started to provide Irish dancers a way to meet together to practice, prepare for competition and do shows on campus.
Working will win when wishy, washy, wishing won't.
My greatest fear is that when I die, I will look back on my life and say, if only. I doubt that I will say, if only I had watched more TV, or if only I had checked my Facebook account more often. The "if only’s" I regret will reflect the relationships and the talents I should have spent my time nurturing.