Adult Irish Dancingby Christy Dorrity
- Irish dance diet - Summer is the perfect time to be healthy
- Irish dance school in Utah hosts the first WIDA open Irish dance competition in North America - PHOTOS
- Irish dance diet six months in, practice pays off - PHOTO
- Exclusive interview with dance performance group Fusion Fighters who combine Irish, tap, African gumboot, and hip hop - VIDEO
- Irish dance diet - five non-scale ways to find victory - PHOTO
"The choice to dance is yours, and the pure joy of Irish dance will remain with you always."
~ Julia Bannister
A big welcome to Julia Bannister, age 48, from The Stanford School of Irish Dance in New Brunswick, Canada.
by Christy Dorrity, Feis America LLC