Gaelic Girl Tessaby Gaelic Girl Tessa
- A Merry Christmas in Cork and saying goodbye to my new home in Ireland
- A fairytale Irish ball - a dream come true for our American student in Cork
- Ireland's love of music discovered - from buskers on the street to Guinness Jazz Festival
- Reactions to an American in Ireland – the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Taking advantage of the ‘Savage’ party scene – having the ‘craic’ in Galway city
I could not recommend the experience more highly – although I should note that, tragically, those favorite footie socks of mine are irrevocably destroyed. They've faded to a blotchy charcoal and smell like mildewed turf, no matter what I spray them with. They will bear the scars of combat forever.
Thank goodness it's all just superstition. Knock on wood.