Gaelic Girls: Galway Girl Rachelby Gaelic Girl Rachel
An Arizonan soaking up the culture of Galway and travelling Ireland in search of some good ol’ craic
- Traveling to Antrim- the wild coastline, history of “The Troubles” and the Titanic explored
- This could be paradise – the joys of walking in County Kerry
- From Celtic mythology to surfing on the west coast – taking advantage of all Ireland has to offer
- Getting the feel for Galway city's torrential rain, crowded pubs and all
- The beginning of a once in a life time adventure in Ireland - A session in O’Donoghue’s and trying to get a taste for Guinness
Gaelic Girls: Galway Girl Rachel for February 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012 at 06:36 AM
It rains on and off all day, a fact that bothers many of my fellow Americans much more than myself.
Monday, February 13, 2012 at 05:22 AM
I hope you enjoy living vicariously through me on my crazy Irish adventure!