Gaelic Girls: Galway Girl Rachelby Gaelic Girl Rachel
- Traveling to Antrim- the wild coastline, history of “The Troubles” and the Titanic explored
- This could be paradise – the joys of walking in County Kerry
- From Celtic mythology to surfing on the west coast – taking advantage of all Ireland has to offer
- Getting the feel for Galway city's torrential rain, crowded pubs and all
- The beginning of a once in a life time adventure in Ireland - A session in O’Donoghue’s and trying to get a taste for Guinness
I would love to get back up to Belfast before I return home. It is such a nice city and even though I’m lucky enough to have already been there twice there is still plenty of things I haven’t visited (Stormont Castle, the new Titanic museum etc.). We had a wonderful time and got to experience so much in such a short span of time.
Thanks to the amazing weather and great group of friends the trip to Dingle was quite the success. I had a wonderful time and can’t wait to explore more areas of the Emerald Isle.
Aside from a few frustrating moments it was a really fun week getting my schedule figured out and beginning to fall into some sort of routine. I also rented a bike today which will make the commute to school much quicker, although I will no longer get to say hello to Fred and George (they’re horses) every morning. I’m definitely going to be keeping busy with all the clubs and societies I joined as well! I have a sneaking suspicion these next five months are going to fly by.
It rains on and off all day, a fact that bothers many of my fellow Americans much more than myself.
I hope you enjoy living vicariously through me on my crazy Irish adventure!