Gaelic Girl Hannahby Gaelic Girl Hannah
- Why is being Irish so cool - Internationally loved and admired
- Thanksgiving with an Irish twist - making Ireland feel homely for the holidays
- TLC’s ‘Irish-dancing Tweens’ – will this be a ‘Toddlers and Tiaras’, ‘Dance Mom’ disaster?
- The Irish dancing scene in the United States compared - feeling part of an "authentic" Irish dance class
- How to look like an American in Ireland - Vera Bradley bag the giveaway that screams ‘Yank’ to the Irish
The question of “Why is Ireland so cool?” can have a wide variety of answers, but I think it lies within the people of Ireland themselves. I say this because it is human nature to gravitate towards nice people and places, and as the Irish are nice and have maintained that reputation over the years, the culture is as likeable as ever!